You can integrate Commusoft to Worldpay in order to take card payment from the customer. The integration lets you take payments from the add payment screen on the PC. It also lets you save the card against the customer, for future use.
Please note you must have a Worldpay Clearwater/eCommerce account. You can sign up for Worldpay here. This is a web based only integration, you cannot process payments via mobile for Worldpay. Commusoft does not send automated payment received emails, however your Worldpay account may allow for this.
Once you have completed the article below you must go into system settings > payment methods > then select the payment methods and tick the integration box.
Read how to use credit card integration
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner and click Company settings
- In the list of integrations click Credit card
- You will see a page with different credit card services. Click Use World Pay
- You will see a page with boxes for Client Key and Service Key. Please go to Worldpay
- Click Settings in the top right corner, then click the API Keys tab. Copy and paste the ID's from here into Commusoft
- Once you have pasted them into Commusoft, click Save