If you've not logged in to Commusoft yet
- Click on the forgotten password link on the Commusoft login page or on your mobile device.
- Type in your account number and username and click Reset password.
- You will then receive an email to your registered email address. If you haven't received an email then it's likely that either your email address isn't correct, or that you've registered a different email address.
- Once you've received the email, click on the link and you will be taken to the reset password form. From here type in your new password and click save.
If you're logged into Commusoft
- Click on the user icon in the top right corner of your screen and click Change password.
- On the form type in your new password twice. Please note your password is case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters long and contain letters and numbers. Click Save