You can change how your diary behaves when a job is aborted, rejected, or no access. It is important to know what this setting is set to so that you can easily recognise these jobs when viewing the diary.
If you set an event as Displayed it will mean that it will display as a normal event, even if it is aborted/rejected/no access/cancelled
If you set an event as Not displayed it will mean that when an event is aborted/rejected/no access/cancelled it will not be displayed on the diary, the event will be removed from the diary
If you set an event as Grayed out it will mean that when an event is aborted/rejected/no access/cancelled it will be displayed on the diary, but will be grayed out to indicate it has been aborted etc.
Watch a quick video showing you how to edit your diary settings
Or read how to edit your diary settings
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner and click System settings
- In the list of general settings click Diary settings
- You will see a page with several drop down boxes. Click these in order to change your diary settings. Once you have completed your selections click Save
- If overlap events is set to 'Yes' it means you can book an engineer 2+ events at the same time and date
- When you set an event as Greyed out, it will appear like this within the diary