This settings page allows you to setup and customise different groups that users can be assigned to, i.e. service, maintenance etc.
Watch a quick video showing you how to delete a user group
Or read how to delete a user group
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner and click System settings
- In the list of employee & vehicles click User groups
- You will see a form on the left hand side and a list of existing user groups on the right hand side. Click Delete next to the user group you wish to remove
- You will see a page where you have a choice of transferring these users to another user group, or unassigning these users, meaning they are not in a group. Click the option you wish to use.
- If you click transfer users you will see a page where you can choose which user group you want to transfer to. Use the drop down to make your selection, then type 'delete' into the box and click Delete
- If you click unassign users you will need to type 'delete' into the box and click Delete