The diary is where all user events, engineer estimates and jobs are organised and viewed.
Anyone who views the diary will be able to see where an engineer is, when he/she should complete a task, and what tasks they have to do at what time.
Watch a quick video showing you how to view the diary in different ways
Or read how to view the diary in different ways
Click Diary on the navigation bar
You can view the diary in different ways by using the tabs on the top right
- Daily view - This view is good to see your engineers diary events clearly day by day. You can see how long a job will take, and the times that an engineer has available (shown by blank spaces). You can easily move a diary event to another engineer, or a different time. The times of the day are located on the left of this page, and the engineer names across the top
- Weekly view - You can see a snap shot of the week. This will be useful if you have a couple of engineers as you can view all of their diary events easily on one page. You can easily move a diary event to a different time and date. The times of the day are located on the left of this page, and the dates across the top
- Two weekly view - This view like the weekly view, but with a 'list' version of each diary event. You can't easily see what engineer is booked for the event, however you can see the times at which an engineer is booked. The dates of this view are located at the top of the page.
- Monthly view - This view is similar to the two weekly view where you can see a small box with the diary events. You can easily move a diary event to a different date
- You can click the +...more buttons to see all of the jobs for that day in a list