The diary is where all user events, engineer estimates and jobs are organised and viewed.
Anyone who views the diary will be able to see where an engineer is, when he/she should complete a task, and what tasks they have to do at what time.
You can easily move an event to a different time, date, or engineer in the diary.
Watch a quick video showing you how to move an event
Or read how to move an event
- Click Diary on the navigation bar
- Find the diary event you wish to move
Switch to daily view if you wish to move the event to a different time/engineer.
Switch to weekly view if you wish to move the event to a different day within that week
Switch to two weekly view if you wish to move the event to a different day within those two weeks
Switch to monthly view if you wish to move the event to a different day within that month
Click here to learn how to switch diary views
- Hover over the event with your mouse to show the cross with arrow points,
Click and hold
Move the mouse to the new time/date/engineer
Release the mouse button to place the event in the new space
- You can also move an event by selecting the date, time, and user. Single click on the event to bring out the side panel. Click Edit in the top right.
- From here you can use the dropdowns to change the date, time, and user. Click Save or Save and close when you have made your changes