You can rearrange an event if a customer/work address has requested a different time/date, if there was no access to the job, or it was booked on the wrong date/time by mistake. By moving the event in the diary, it will move the job to a different time/date/engineer.
Watch a quick video showing you how to rearrange a job
Or read how to rearrange a job
- Click Diary on the navigation bar
- Find the diary event you wish to move
Switch to daily view if you wish to move the event to a different time/engineer.
Switch to weekly view if you wish to move the event to a different day within that week
Switch to two weekly view if you wish to move the event to a different day within those two weeks
Switch to monthly view if you wish to move the event to a different day within that month
Click here to learn how to switch diary views
- Hover over the event with your mouse to show the cross with arrow points,
Click and hold
Move the mouse to the new time/date/engineer
Release the mouse button to place the event in the new space
- You can also move an event by selecting the date, time, and user. Single click on the event to bring out the side panel. Click Edit in the top right.
- From here you can use the dropdowns to change the date, time, and user. Click Save or Save and close when you have made your changes