You can add several diary events to one job, a diary event is the date and time an engineer will visit a property to carry out works.
Watch a quick video showing you how to book a diary event
Or read how to book a diary event
- Click in the search bar and search for the customer/work address you want to book a diary event for and press Enter on your keyboard
(Or search for the job number, select it from the list and skip to step 4)
- You will then see a list of customers/work addresses that are related to your search
- Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account. In the section labelled On going work click View next to the job you would like to book a diary event for.
- You can now see all of the details related to that job, including its overview, diary events and parts.
- Click Add new diary event on the right side of the screen. You will now see the diary where you can book a diary event by clicking and dragging in a slot. Enter the details as required and click Save