Parts can be added within the job details screen. Parts are any physical items which are charged to the customer, such as pipes, cables, appliances etc. You can add as many parts as you need.
Parts come from an existing list within Commusoft. This list is set in system settings. Click here if you want to learn how to add parts and prices.
Watch a quick video showing you how to add/request/fulfill a part
Or read how to add/request a part
- Click in the search bar and search for the customer/work address you want to add a part for and press Enter on your keyboard
(Or search for the job number, select it from the list and skip to step 4)
- You will then see a list of customers/work addresses that are related to your search
- Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account. In the section labelled On going work click View on the job you wish to view
- Click on the parts tab at the top of the screen. Click Add new part on the right hand side.
- You will see a page where you can select parts using a drop down, then you can edit the quantity, price, markup etc as required (you can add new parts to the drop down list by clicking Add new part and filling in the relevant information) Click Save part