The diary is where all user events, engineer estimates and jobs are organised and viewed.
Anyone who views the diary will be able to see where an engineer is, when he/she should complete a task, and what tasks they have to do at what time.
You can book an event for an outstanding estimate/job by using the diary.
Watch a quick video showing you how to rebook an outstanding estimate/job
Or read how to rebook an outstanding estimate/job
- Click Diary on the navigation bar
- Navigate to the time, date, and engineer you would like to book this event for. Click Outstanding jobs on the right side of the diary
- This will open a list of estimates/jobs which require diary events. These events may have been placed on hold, cancelled, or never added to the diary when booked for a customer
- Scroll through the list and find the estimate/job you want to book into the diary. Click the event and drag it into the time, date, and engineer you want. When you release your mouse button it will open a side window where you can add details for this event.
- Fill in the details as required and click Save