The diary is where all user events, engineer estimates and jobs are organised and viewed.
You can send or print engineer job sheets. This is useful if the engineer doesn't use the mobile application
You can view/send/print single job sheets, or you can view/send/print job sheets for the day, week, two weeks, or month depending on which part of the diary you are viewing. For example if you are looking at the month view of the diary you can print off the job sheets for that month.
Watch a quick video showing you how to view/send/print job sheets
Or read how to view/send/print job sheets
- Click Diary on the navigation bar
- Find the diary event you wish to view/send/print the job sheet of. Single left click this diary event
- This will open a page where you can see all details of this diary event, with job events, reminders, confirmations, job sheets etc
- In the section labelled Engineer job sheet click Send next to the job sheet to send it, or click View job sheet to view then print it
- You can also print all job sheets for the day, week, two weeks, or month. Go to the diary and click on the date/week/month you would like to print. Then click Print job sheets
- This will open another window with a preview of the job sheets. You can print these from here by clicking the printer icon in the top right corner