You can add invoices from the desktop in order to receive payment from a customer/work address for the job.
Watch a quick video showing you how to add an invoice
Or read how to add an invoice
- Click in the search bar and search for the customer/work address you want to add an invoice for and press Enter on your keyboard
(Or search for the job number, select it from the list and skip to step 4)
- You will then see a list of customers/work addresses that are related to your search
- Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account. In the section labelled On going work click View on the job you wish to view
- You can now see all of the details related to that job, including its overview, diary events and parts
- Click Invoices at the top of the page. Click Add new invoice on the right hand side
You will see a page where you can add details to your invoice
You will see two large buttons at the top of the page. Here you can select whether the invoice is a partial invoice, or a final invoice.
Partial invoice: This is used for when you are creating multiple invoices for one job. e.g if you want to take a deposit
Final invoice: This invoice will be the final invoice and will amount to the total cost of the job
This is where you can type the description of the invoice. i.e boiler install. You can copy this from the job description by clicking Copy from job
You can add more details to the invoice with more information for the customer.
You can edit the date of the invoice
You can select how you want the invoice organised:
- No breakdown: One line item with total price
- Breakdown by category: Split the invoice by labour and parts
- Full breakdown: Split the invoice into individual line items
- Full breakdown by category: Split the invoice into line items, grouped by category (labour/parts)
This is where you will add the price/items to the invoice
Click in the fields and enter the information as required.
You can add labour and parts from the job to the invoice by clicking Add line items to invoice, and select them from the side panel that appears. Please note that parts must be in 'installed' status for them to appear here
Once you have completed the form, click Save in the bottom right corner to create the invoice.