You can keep track of your costs per job by adding them. You can type a general cost for labour, or you can split the cost by labour and travel.
Watch a quick video showing you how to add labour costs
Or read how to add labour costs
- Click in the search bar and search for the job you want to add labour costs to and press Enter on your keyboard
- Click on the Costs tab at the top of the screen. Click Add labour at the top of the Labour section
- You will see a page where you can select the date, engineer, and whether you'd like to input one total, or breakdown by labour and travel.
If you select to input one total, you can type your total cost in the box
- If you select to breakdown by labour and travel you will need to type a travel and labour rate, and the time (split into hours and minutes)
The rate will be multiplied by the time to create a total
- Click Save in the bottom corner. You have now added labour/travel costs to the job